so i know i'm a day late but lets recap on lsat mondays goals
1. drink 3l of water EVERY day, especially with me being off on Friday and Monday this week thats 4 days off so i must keep an eye on water intake over this time check
2. eat less syns - i'm going to try and keep syns to under 10 EVERY day! allowing 2 days over my 4 day wknd to go to 15 syns. didnt stick to this
3. Run on Wednesday after work, Friday 8am, Sunday 8am check
4. stay positive all week, keep this mood going check
5. start my wedding invites on Tuesday didnt get this done
6. Sit my marketing exam (and pass it!) on Wednesday check - sat exam - no results back yet
well all in all i met most of my goals for the week, i'm pretty pleased about that! obviously got a couple of areas to work on but nothing drastic. time to set some more for the week ahead.
1. eat less syns - keep it under 10 syns a day allowing one day of going over for Saturday as we're out all day on a wedding mission day - so might be difficult to stay under.
2. dont drink alcohol - quiet wknd this wknd
3. Run Wed after work, friday nyt, sunday morning
4. if weigh in isnt a good one this week, dont be down, jump straight back up and get on with the next week
5. start making wedding invites on Wednesday night
6. get 1 evening studying (tonight) and one afternoon studying (sunday)
so these are my goals for this week i'm going to try really hard to get a check next to all of my goals.
i'm feeling a little delicate today, a bit washed out really after a big night out on sunday, i'm feeling a bit sorry for myself today actually, and i know i shouldnt but i'm beating myself up about Sunday, i've been so good for weeks now, weights been falling off, exercise is coming along brilliantly, and my new found generally healthy lifestyle, i'm loving it all, so why did i go and throw it all out the window on Sunday, jeopordise (sp) weigh in this week and make myself feel totally rubbish altogether! i ask myself was it worth it? definately not! i went out on Saturday afternoon, and had 1 bud, and 1 vodka and diet coke, followed by 2 plain diet cokes then went home. why was i so restrained then? and on sunday afternoon i was alternating the glasses of wine with glasses of iced water, so why did i let it all go in the end, in total on sunday i think i had about 5 glasses of wine in the pub and 2 at home, which isnt loads but my body certainly isnt happy about it! anyway, enough soul searching, its time to draw a line with alcohol i think, maybe i'm reaching the no or very little alcohol in my life stage. we'll see.
sorry for the bummer of a post, will try to get my head together for the rest of the day now!