Monday 26 April 2010

keeping on top of goals

So inspired by a couple of fellow bloggers, i realised i set myself some goals last monday for the week ahead, so if i'm going to set goals i MUST review them and set more, and going on Nic's example Monday would be a good day i think!

here's last weeks:
1. Drink more water, i used to drink loads but i feel it slipping lately. - i've been managing 3l every day except sat and sun
2. Eat less syns - i want to try keeping these to a minimum and see how it affects things. - think i've been doing quite well on this, though if i put my mind to i reckon i could do better
3. Eat a little less fruit, i feel my fruit intake creeping back up slowly, so i need to keep an eye on that, as i learnt the hard way if i eat too much fruit my weight loss suffers4. get out and walk the dog at least twice this week (my swimming pool membership has run out and i cant justify renewing it until pay day - Tuesday!) - this has been going well, my fruit levels have been steady and i've not found myself bigning on fruit too much
4. get out and walk the dog at least twice this week (my swimming pool membership has run out and i cant justify renewing it until pay day - Tuesday!) - Well i more than achieved this didnt i, i had a complete turn around in just one week, i got out with the dog once on a 3.6miles walk and then out on 2 sessions of my c25k programme that i've started!


Well - now i'm pretty pleased with myself! i achieved my goals last week - i guess reviewing goals is a good idea!

ok lets set some more then!

1. drink 3l of water EVERY day, especially with me being off on Friday and Monday this week thats 4 days off so i must keep an eye on water intake over this time
2. eat less syns - i'm going to try and keep syns to under 10 EVERY day! allowing 2 days over my 4 day wknd to go to 15 syns.
3. Run on Wednesday after work, Friday 8am, Sunday 8am
4. stay positive all week, keep this mood going
5. start my wedding invites on Tuesday
6. Sit my marketing exam (and pass it!) on Wednesday

ok i added a few extra goals in there that aren't about food and fitness, because i want to this to become health, fitness and wellbeing, and achieving other goals will fulfill the wellbeing bit!

ok here goes for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment