Thursday 9 September 2010

Seeeeeee Ya!

 

Hey there Bloggies, I’ll keep it brief tonight, I have more to do from my “To Do” list, shower, exfoliate, tan, nails etc and i gotta spend a bit of time with Buddy before i jet off on my Hen Wknd!

Here’s what I’m taking with me

Some wine for the room, my hair drier, GHD straighteners, a choice of 2 clutches, my make up bag, tan, vitamin B complex and milk thistle

 1

Nail polish remover, cotton wool, clinique toner, dry shampoo, lense solution, hair brush and clips, plasters, resolve, berocca, perfume, jewellery, toupe tape, make up, false eyelashes, and hair goo

2

Toiletries bag with shampoo and conditioner, cleaner, dust-it, clinique face cream, deodorant, make up remover, tooth brush and paste allergies tablets and paracetamol

3

A whole load of clothes

4

Two gorgeous dresses

5

My fur coat (not real of course!)

6

All packed in here

7

The theme for the night

8

I hope it looks a little more like this

9

And a little less like this! heh heh!

10

See you on the other side bloggies! have a great wknd.

Much love <3 <3 <3 xoxo

11 comments:

  1. Haha have fun! I'm sure it'll be fab-u-lous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fantastic time, can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a really good time!
    Cant wait to see the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great time, neen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! Hope you have an excellent time! Love how organised you are. Milk thistle is a god send for helping with the old drink too. Enjoy yourself! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe have a brilliant weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have one of those tops!! Have a lovely time xxx

    ReplyDelete